Sometimes I get bored and make stuff in Photoshop. Here is some of that stuff; free and easily printable from home.
This free printable meal planner is useful for those who want to watch their diet, reduce their food waste, or get more efficient, organized, or creative in the kitchen.
- Size is 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches – exactly half of a standard US size paper. So print two on one sheet to save paper!
- Sunday is not included for the sake of symmetry (7 is an odd number), but also because I believe Sundays in general shouldn’t be planned.
- Four spaces underneath each day allow room to plan breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack.
- Includes a space for a grocery shopping list.
- small enough to fit in your purse and display on your fridge.