Photography for Small Businesses in Southern California
I’m currently available for interiors, documentary, social media and commercial photography assignments. I am based out of Orange County, CA.
My mission is pretty straightforward: I want to help independent business owners, artists, or makers showcase what they do best. Some people I would love to work with:
- Independent boutiques who need images of their beautifully designed interiors to use on their websites and social media profiles.
- Restaurants and cafés who want social-media-friendly images of their entire operation, including food.
- Artists & Makers who want to provide their audience with more intimate, “behind the scenes” content.
- Bloggers and Influencers who need a little assistance photographing their creative projects.
- Interior Designers who want beautiful images of their designs for their portfolios
Travel & Tourism Photography
I’m currently available for travel photography assignments or travel image licensing.
Some examples of the kind of work I do:
- Travel Websites who are looking for quality travel images that aren’t cookie-cutter stock images.
- Travel & Culture Magazines looking for photographers to assist their feature stories writers.
- Hotels & Apartment Rental Agencies who need beautiful, intimate images of their accommodations and surrounding location for use on their websites, blogs, or social media profiles.
- Bloggers and Influencers who need a little assistance photographing their creative projects while traveling.
My Style: Unposed, Natural, Immersive
My passion is capturing the unposed beauty of places and the people that inhabit them. I love seeking out the colors, textures, shapes, moments and character of an environment. I aim to uncover the feeling and aesthetic of a location rather than construct over-the-top sensational images. I edit quite minimally and leave many things in their natural state. It makes for more honest, approachable images that translate very well into a loyal, trusting audience.
How to Contact Me:
If you’re a small business owner, artist, maker, travel writer, blog editor or travel PR agent, and have an idea of how we can work together, send me an email! I’d be more than happy to discuss your photographic needs. email@example.com